From Bjoern Hassler's website
- 1 Transport for London on OpenStreeMap
- 2 Africa
- 3 Linking OSM and Wikipedia
- 4 Archaeological mapping
- 5 Using and editing OpenStreeMap
- 6 Doing more with OSM - APIs and tools
- 7 Collecting Geodata
1 Transport for London on OpenStreeMap
- Maps/Transport for London
- Colleges of Education, Ghana, see Atlas of the Colleges of Education Ghana.
- Fiwila, Zambia
- /Schools in Zambia
3 Linking OSM and Wikipedia
4 Archaeological mapping
- Archaeology/Archaeological sites on the balearic islands and Sardinia
- Archaeology/Archaeology on OSM
- Archaeology/Linking OSM and Wikipedia
5 Using and editing OpenStreeMap
- OSM. Some tips for OSM apps:
6 Doing more with OSM - APIs and tools
6.1 Using the Overpass API and Overpass Turbo to access OSM data
- Some quick tips: Maps/Overpass
- I've worked on the osm:Overpass_API/Language_Guide a little, so it's easier to make sense of.
- Note also that overpass can produce information as csv, see
- Note that it's possible to launch the overpass-turbo page with pre-existing text, via http://overpass-turbo.eu/?q=query, see
6.2 Interesting OSM analysis tools
6.3 Using the API to retrieve your changesets
Similar to OSM Hall Monitor, how would you monitor your changes?
- http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changesets?display_name=XXX - changesets for user name XXX, or use user=uid (gets 100 at a time, need to use time=1T1Z,2T2Z to retrieve more).
- http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/49781376?include_discussion=true - changeset with discussion
- http://api.openstreetmap.org/api/0.6/changeset/49781376/download - changeset with changed objects
You can then get the latest versions of the objects you edited, and see whether anything has changed.
7 Collecting Geodata
- Some thoughts on Collecting geodata and mapping