I have an interest in music, particularly woodwind and stringed, as well as as electronic/experimental music.
1 KISS conferences
- KISS conferences I've been to:
2 Musical instruments and software
3 "embedded"-type synths
Raspberry-Pi-like single-board synths
- Daisy, see Music/Daisy
- Axoloti http://community.axoloti.com/
- Bela (https://bela.io/, https://shop.bela.io/collections/bela-and-bela-mini)
- the bela.io cape + beaglebone or
- the bela.io mini-cape + beaglebone-pocked
- magus / owl / alchemist / wizard https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marser/magus-synthesizer https://www.rebeltech.org/ https://www.rebeltech.org/products/
- Salt - by bela and rebeltech: https://shop.bela.io/products/salt
Program as follows: Axoloti runs it's own GUI, the others typically can use e.g. supercollider, Faust, Puredata, etc. but check specs for each.