Tutorials/Podcasting compendium Part2
From Bjoern Hassler's website
This page defines a 'saved wiki book', and you can generate various formats from it, including pdf for printing.
- You can simply .
- You can simply (for use with OpenOffice).
- or you can get started by , and then follow the steps.
If you get stuck, some more help is here: Help:Books/print.
1 The Podcasting Compendium
1.1 Part 2: Editing
- Editing - Basic principles
- Tutorials/Dynamic Range Compression
- Editing - Applications
- Tutorials/Video/Encoding Timebased Media
- Tutorials/Encoding mp3 with iTunes
- Choosing your audio equipment
- Tutorials/Audio recording/Radio mic and directional mic
- Tutorials/Which audio recorder
- Tutorials/Which mics
- Tutorials/Baseline audio kit
- Some video tutorials
- Tutorials/Video/Pixel Aspect Ratio
- Tutorials/Video/TV safe area 16x9
- Further resources on the web
- Copyright and attribution